I’ve been seeing these everywhere so i decided to make my own!
1) a song you’d kick zombie ass to during the apocalypse
2) a song you’ve heard live
3) a song that reminds you of your favorite fictional character
4) a song that makes you feel invincible
5) a song that reminds you of your best friend
6) a song that would play in the movie trailer of your life
7) a song that you’d fall asleep to
8) a song you’d request to dance to
9) a song to listen to under the stars
10) a song that reminds you of a season
11) your favorite instrumental song
12) a song you’d like to kiss to
13) a song with lyrics you’d like to tattoo on yourself
14) a song that would be your ‘walkout’ music as a baseball player
15) a song you want to hear live
16) + bonus track
SIDENOTE! if you guys do this, you should tag me in it so i can listen to them!
You know we’re not just a concept, right? That we’re your consequences? It’s not in the past. This is my life and you gave it to me, so you’re gonna help us. We’re real. We’re sick. Your little girls are dying.
1950s Ceil Chapman cream silk polka dot dress (via)
If a dead ancestor doesn’t appear in the sky to stop me, it can’t be that bad of a decision
no offense but what the fuck am i doing
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
what the fuck how is he putting his arm through the cat and it doesn’t even care
You clearly don’t own a cat
the best part of today has been the constant stream of people gradually finding out about Naya Rivera’s wedding and the mixed reactions like
do you ever do that thing in class where you notice you’ve stopped paying attention so you try to focus but then you’re focused so hard on trying to focus that you’re still not paying attention to what they’re saying
Omg it’s in words
The meaning of colours.
orange is my favorite color and it represents sluggishness
i could not have a more fitting favorite color
Green and gold represent.
Well grey certainly fits me, doesn’t it?
I also really prefer cool color palettes but I’m not sure all of those fit me quite as perfectly. In any case, the original infographic is about choosing colors for branding with their meaning and symbolism in mind. Totally saved this as a resource for art, though!
I looooooove color theory :D
wow i chose my oc’s colors perfectly.